Skip to main content
Otonkoski Lab projects
- Nuclear reprogramming based on regulation of endogenous genes with CRISPR-Cas9.
- The reprogramming capacity of earliest human embryonic transcription factors
- Differentiation of human pluripotent stem cells into functional pancreatic endocrine cells
- Pathogenetic mechanisms of beta-cell failure in monogenic and polygenic forms of diabetes
- Development of new approaches for beta-cell regeneration and replacement
- Pharmacological and genetic induction of neural cells for regenerative purposes