We value opportunities for collaboration. Below you can read more about the research networks and collaborative projects of our group.
- Effect of undergrowth on the incidence of viruses of cereals, small RNA sequencing-based identification of viruses associated with barley (ALVIVE project): Dr. Johanna Santala (Finnish Food Authority)
- CryoEM-based structural studies of potato virus A virus particles and particle-like structures: Prof. Kristina Gruden National Institue of Biology (Ljubljana, Slovenia) and Assoc.Prof. Marjetka Pobodnik National Institute of Chemistry (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Host-virus crosstalk (Arabidopsis thaliana-TuMV pathosystem): Dr. Aiming Wang Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (London, Canada)
- Proteome projects: Dr Markku Varjosalo Protein Chemistry Laboratory - Institute of Biotechnology (University of Helsinki, Finland)
- Bilateral project on plant viruses as enzyme nanocarriers: Dr. T. Michon INRAE (Bordaux, France)
- Bilateral project on plant biotechnology / plant virology: Prof. H. S. Savithri IISc (Bangalore, India)
- Project on potyvirus as a gene vector: Prof. J. Valkonen Department of Agricultural Sciences (University of Helsinki, Finland)
- Project on heterologous production of industrially important proteins in barley: Drs. Anneli Ritala and Anna-Liisa Nuutinen VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland (Espoo, Finland)
- Additional research collaborations which have resulted into joint publications: Prof. U. Sonnewald (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität, Germany), Prof. M.Taliansky and Prof. L. Torrance (The James Hutton Institute, Scotland), Dr. V. Uversky (University of South-Florida, USA).