We offer training in pharmaceutical nanotechnology at the B.Sc., M.Sc. and doctoral levels at the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Helsinki, primarily in the Master's and Doctoral Programmes for Pharmaceutical Technology. Additionally, we host Erasmus exchange students for M.Sc. thesis projects, and arrange for training opportunities in pharmaceutical nanotechnology.
For more information on training and thesis opportunities in our group, contact Dr. Santos.
Our participation in tutorials/teaching of courses for undergraduate and postgraduate students:
- We offer the following courses in 2018:
- Co-coordination of the course: 590370 Microfluidics and Nanotechnology In Pharmaceutical Applications (5 ECTS), Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Co-coordination of the course: 590176 Solid State Analysis of Pharmaceutics (3 ECTS), Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Course: 590336 Lääkevalmiste II (Pharmaceutical Technology; 8 ECTS), Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Course: 59072 Controlled Release Drug Delivery Systems (5 ECTS), Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Course: 590297 Nanoforum (2 ECTS), Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Course: 590379 Practical Laboratory Training in the Research Projects of the Division of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology (3-5 ECTS) (Pharmaceutical Technology), Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Course: 590239 Biopharmaceutical Drugs II (Biologiset lääkevalmisteet II; 4 ECTS), Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Course: 59171 Farmasian Teknologian Syventävien ja Jatkoopintojen Seminaarit / Seminars in Pharmaceutical Technology (Advanced Studies in Pharmaceutical Technology; 2 ECTS), Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Course: Tfy-125.4003 Nanoscience III - Molecular Nanoscience courser (5 ECTS), Aalto University.
For more information on studies related to our research can be found in our faculty webpages.