The members of the SAB for the period 2020-2023 are:
- Professor of Early Childhood and Family Policy, Associate Dean for Policy Sharon Lynn Kagan (Columbia University, Teachers College)
- Professor of Vocational Education and Work, Pro-Director of Research and Development Alison Fuller (University College London)
- Professor of Educational Sciences, Chair of the department of Educational Research and Development Wim Gijselaers (Maastricht University)
- Professor, Head of Department of Education Ola Erstad (University of Oslo)
- Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Education Lin Goodwin (University of Hong Kong)
The purpose of the SAB of the Faculty of Educational Sciences is to support the strategic development of the Faculty. SAB serves as support for the Faculty’s management and provides an external perspective on the Faculty's activities, including management, structures, and practices.
As a rule, the term of office of the members is four years. To ensure continuity of activities, only some of the members will change at a time.
Four to six (4-6) experts with faculty-relevant expertise in both educational research and education, as well as assessment and leadership roles in the field are invited to the SAB Group. The experts are chosen in such a way that they represent a wide range of educational sciences and leading foreign reference universities central to the Faculty’s activities.