Global Innovation Network for Teaching and Learning (GINTL) Call for Proposals is open for collaboration in Africa, China and India. Call is open for academic and teaching staff, PhD and post-doc researchers, and students. DL 10 August 2022.
GINTL network wants to contribute towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goal 4: “Ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all”. The GINTL Call for Proposals is now open to initiate, enhance and strengthen collaboration in teaching, learning and teacher education with African, Chinese and Indian higher education institutions.
We welcome proposals seeking to
- Co-create research-based solutions to global education challenges,
- Increase meaningful and mutual partnerships between Finnish HEIs and their partners in African countries, in China and India, and
- Inspire and initiate attractive internationalization measures in Finnish higher education institutions.
Who is eligible to apply?
Academic staff of the University of Helsinki:
- PhD researchers and post doc -researchers affiliated with UH in collaboration with permanent academic staff of UH.
- Students or group of students of the UH, in collaboration with permanent academic staff of UH.
GINTL is coordinated at the Faculty of Educational Sciences, but proposals from all faculties are welcome.
Submission deadline 10 August 2022.
GINTL offers Travel Grants to UH academic staff, PhD and post doc researchers, and students for travels to African countries, China and India that cannot be funded from other sources. Travel Grants can also be used to invite scholars from these regions to the University of Helsinki.
Travels need to be aligned with the objectives of the GINTL network. Travel Grants can be applied throughout the year.