Public presentations of the Hackathon projects on Friday, 28 May 2021 at 13:00–16:00:
- 13:00–13:15: What is #DHH21 Digital Humanities Hackathon?
- 13:20–16:00: Presentations of Hackathon work by the groups, in the following order:
- 13:20-13:40 Finnic oral poetry [finnic]
- 13:40-14:00 Pierre Bayle and Early-Modern British Text Reuse Phenomena [bayle21]
- 14:00-14:20 Space Wars: The location of reporting the Great War in France, Austria and Finland [spacewars]
- 14:20-14:25 5 minute break
- 14:25-14:45 Politics and place in the Finnish parliamentary debates [semparl]
- 14:45-15:05 ParlaMint: comparable corpora of parliamentary debates [parlamint]
- 15:05-15:25 Exploration of society through the lens of labour market related documentation [cbaquest]
- 15:25-15:45 Citizen initiatives, Twitter and journalism [flopo]
The presentations take place on Zoom: https://helsinki.zoom.us/j/66672136464?pwd=c094aEJOVXdBT0IyeXZqczN5ZDRN…
Everyone interested in the hackathon and digital humanities is welcome to come and listen to the presentations.
About #DHH21 hackathon, see: http://heldig.fi/dhh21