See Programme (including accepted papers, workshops, panels, and tutorials)
Registration ended on Wednesday 28.2.2018 at 23.59 CET.
Kindly first read the instructions and conditions given below.
Reservations will be handled on a “first come – first served” basis. Each form is to be filled in individually by only one participant. If you have problems with completing the on-line form, please contact the local DHN 2018 secretariat at Confedent International Ltd:
Confedent International Ltd
00130 Helsinki, Finland
Phone: +358 50 4644 757
Early bird registration fees – registration ended on Wednesday 28.2.2018 at 23.59 CET
- DHN and EADH members 100€ (membership 40€) = 140€
- Students 65€
- Non-members 150€
Payment of conference fees
- We accept payments by credit card and payments against invoice (invoicing fee 14 Eur will be added).
- The conference fees should be fully paid in Euro by credit card at the same time with your registration or by the due date if you request an invoice. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard and credit card payments are processed via an SSL secured credit card payment link at the end of the on-line registration form.
- The invoice reference number must show as identification on bank transactions. The invoice will include all necessary international bank information for the bank transfer. All bank charges should be covered by the payee.
Cancellation of registration
All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
* for registrations cancelled by February 9, 2018, full refund of the registration fee (deduction of an administrative fee of EUR 50)
* for registrations cancelled after February 9, 2018, no refunds will be made. 100% to be paid, if not already paid by the time of cancellation.
There will be no refund for no-shows. Denial of a visa application to Finland does not entitle a participant to any refunds.
The conference organizers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, for loss of, or damage to property belonging to congress participants (or their accompanying persons), either during or as a result of the conference.
Please check the validity of your own travel insurance.
The conference venue is Porthania, University of Helsinki, Yliopistonkatu 3, Helsinki, Finland (Google Maps).
Hotel Arthur – Special price
Cozy Hotel Arthur is located in the very heart of Helsinki. Hotel Arthur's traditions can be traced back to 1907, when the hotel was opened on Vuorikatu in a beautiful art nouveau-style building. Free WiFi.
Distance from the conference venue: 400 m
There is a room quota at a negotiated rate for DHN participants:
- room for 1 person: 105 EUR/night
- room for 2 people: 125 EUR/night
The reservation needs to be made directly to the hotel by 2 February 2018 by phone +358 9 173441 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The special prices are not valid through other reservation channels. The code for the reservation at a negotiated rate: DHN2018. You can make reservations for the period of 5-9 March 2018.
Other recommended hotels
Note: no special price on these accommodation options.
Original Sokos Hotel Helsinki
Original Sokos Hotel Helsinki is located on the pulse of the city, between Ateneum Art Museum and Senate Square in the centre of the capital with its busy shopping area. All hotel rooms have a youthful Scandinavian theme. Wireless, free broadband connection in all rooms and public areas. Breakfast included.
Distance from the conference venue: 90 m
Hotel Cumulus City Kaisaniemi Helsinki
Centrally located hotel with modern atmosphere and wifi in rooms. Breakfast included.
Distance from conference venue: 270 m
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel
Beautiful Helsinki city centre hotel with award-winning Restaurant Kitzens and short walk from train station, bus station and the airport buses. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee maker, free WiFi and Magic Dream beds with a pillow menu.
Distance from the conference venue: 450 m
Historically over 180 years old Seurahuone is a high class business hotel and is one of the most traditional hotels in Finland. A hotel is located right next to The Central Railway Station. A pillow menu and free WiFi are offered.
Distance from the conference venue: 700 m
Hostel-style accommodation. Please check the best deal at http://www.eurohostel.eu
Distance from the conference venue: 1.5 km
Hostel Domus Academica
The environmentally-friendly hostel offers a free morning sauna. All rooms have a private kitchenette with a refrigerator, toilet, and shower. The rooms also have a wired internet access. Breakfast can be purchased separately at the hostel.
Distance from conferece venue: 1.7 km
Other good options: