Follow the blog posts of social scientists on current social issues, research results, politics and various other topics.
Here you will find some blogs written by social scientists and our partners on current social issues. Follow us to learn about current hot topics! The Faculty’s disciplines, research groups and networks often write blogs based on their research and current topics. Here is a selection of those too.
- Juhana Aunesluoma, A research director's blog Professor and the director of CES Juhana Aunesluoma´s blog on current issues
- Tuomas Malinen Postdoctoral researcher Tuomas Malinen´s blog in Huffington post
- Rasismista ja rajoista The blog is published by the anti-racist research network RASTER
- Reinventing the Foundations of European Legal Culture 1934-1964 Reinventing the Foundations of European Legal Culture 1934-1964 project´s blog
- Understanding Economic Models researcher N. Emrah Aydınonat´s blog on Economic models.
- Michiru Nagatsu, philosophy, economics, coffee and outdoors Philosopher of science, researcher Michiru Nagatsu´s blog.