Instruct-ERIC Centre Finland Opening and Structural Biology Finland Conference 2021
Registration and abstract submission
- Registration is free of charge
- Registration deadline: December 8th, 2021
- Please register here
- All conference registrants are eligible to present a poster on integrated structural cell biology or related fields.
- Participation link will be sent to registered people before the meeting.
- Submit an abstract during registration.
- Abstract specification: maximum one A4 page, including the title, author(s), author affiliation(s), and references and up to one image (uploaded as a PDF file).
- Poster presenters are invited to present their poster also as an oral flash presentation – giving them an opportunity to showcase their latest studies to fellow researchers in 1 slide. The presentations are selected based on the abstracts, notified on December 9th, 2021
- Participating University of Helsinki students register for credits through SISU (Course code ILS-146). Registered students from other universities will be provided with a certificate to show they have completed the conference and conference assignment.