Instruct-ERIC Centre Finland Opening and Structural Biology Finland Conference 2021
The event will be streamed but not recorded. The event link will be provided to registered participants.
ECTS credits for students
Participating University of Helsinki students register for credits through SISU (Course code ILS-146).
- Attendance: certificate of attendance, no registration in Sisu (you can claim credits from your doctoral programme)
- Attendance + poster presentation: 1 credit
- Attendance + written report: 1 credit
- Instructions for the written report: Send a 1–page summary of one of the talks to Liisa Uotila (ils-office(at)helsinki.fi) by January 11th, 2022
- Register in Sisu to course ILS-146 Structural biology conference only if you plan to accomplish 1 credit version
- Please remember the following before you register for courses:
- You need to add the course into your study plan in Sisu BEFORE you can register for the course.
- Please find instructions how to draw up a study plan here
- Please see here for further instructions on how to register for courses in Sisu
Registered students from other universities will be provided with a certificate to show they have completed the conference and conference assignment.
- Attendance + poster presentation
- Attendance + written report (Send a 1–page summary of one of the talks to Liisa Uotila (ils-office(at)helsinki.fi) by January 11th, 2022)
Students must demonstrate their participation during the day upon request in the morning and afternoon.
- Posters will be presented online (web audience). The poster can be zoomed.
- The guidelines are indicative. The only rules are that the poster is two pages (preferably landscape) and delivered as a PDF file.
- For example, you may put on the 1st page: Authors and affiliations and graphical abstract / short background; and on the 2nd page: Results, Conclusions
- Tip: Make two PowerPoint slides (landscape) and save as a PDF
- The posters will be uploaded beforehand to the system on which they are presented.
- Send the poster as a PDF to Sergei Gurianov sergei.gurianov(at)helsinki.fi by 14th December.
Flash presentation guidelines
- Flash presentation duration is 2 min (one slide).
- The slides will be collected beforehand. Send the presentation to Tommi Kajander tommi.kajander(at)helsinki.fi by 15th December (Wednesday).