ECTS credits for students
Participating University of Helsinki students register for credits through SISU (Course code ILS-146).
- Attendance: certificate of attendance, no registration in Sisu (you can claim credits from your doctoral programme)
- Attendance + poster presentation: 1 credit
- Attendance + written report: 1 credit
- Instructions for the written report: Send a 1–page summary of one of the talks to Liisa Uotila (ils-office(at)helsinki.fi) by January 11th, 2022
- Register in Sisu to course ILS-146 Structural biology conference only if you plan to accomplish 1 credit version
- Please remember the following before you register for courses:
- You need to add the course into your study plan in Sisu BEFORE you can register for the course.
- Please find instructions how to draw up a study plan here
- Please see here for further instructions on how to register for courses in Sisu
Registered students from other universities will be provided with a certificate to show they have completed the conference and conference assignment.
- Attendance + poster presentation
- Attendance + written report (Send a 1–page summary of one of the talks to Liisa Uotila (ils-office(at)helsinki.fi) by January 11th, 2022)
Students must demonstrate their participation during the day upon request in the morning and afternoon.