Professor of Food Economics
Bodo is also Adjunct Professor at the University of Alberta, Canada, Department of Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology, and previously Professor WSR at the University of Southern Denmark. He earned a Ph.D. in Agricultural & Food Economics from the University of Reading, UK, and previously, has held faculty and visiting appointments at the University of Alberta, University of California Berkeley, University College Cork, University of Kiel, and Beijing Normal University. His research interests include organizational performance, social networks and sustainability applied to the agri-food value chain, with a focus on micro-econometrics.
YET-102 Sustainability and global food value chains
EKM-103 Managing innovation in agrifood value chains for sustainability
AGERE-A06 Theories and application in strategic management
Member of editorial board
- The Helsinki Institute of Sustainability Science, HELSUS.
- The InterTran Research Group for Sustainable Business and Law, University of Helsinki and Aalto University School of Business.
- Advisory Board, The Institute for the Economy for the Common Good, Switzerland.
- Collaborating Researcher, ECOMAS, University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Network Member, NanoFunDus, Germany.
- Affiliated Researcher, Duke University, Global Value Chains Initiative. (https://globalvaluechains.org/)
- Member of the editorial board, Journal of Food Products Marketing.
Research database TUHAT: