On this page, we will provide updated information on the special arrangements at Think Corner in autumn 2020 due to the corona pandemic.
Think Corner opens on 17.8.2020. The entrances at Fabianinkatu and at the corner of Yliopistonkatu and Fabianinkatu are open. The main entrance at Yliopistonkatu is closed.
- Event services continue to operate in the autumn. Events are organised only at Stage, with a maximum of two events per weekday. The Yliopistonkatu entrance will be closed to avoid passage through Stage.
- Events are advised to be planned primarily as online events. If the situation allows, a limited audience is welcome.
- The maximum audience size is 50 persons with appropriate safe distances, if public events are officially allowed. The Think Corner staff will take care of the furnishing.
- The event organiser is responsible for gathering information on all event attendees in case the need arises to trace infection chains. In addition, the event organiser is responsible for controlling the amount of people at the venue so that it does not exceed the limit.
Other facilities at Think Corner:
- Basement, Think Lounge and Fönster are open as studying and working spaces. The number of seats is limited according to the current official instructions.
- The meeting rooms on the second floor are not in use.
- No customer service is available in the facilities.