The Coworking Basement is a relaxed and inspiring coworking space open to all located in the Think Corner basement. The space is open to everyone during Think Corner opening hours. Come and work by yourself or in a group!
Basement hosts will be present on weekdays from 12.00 to 16.00. Don’t hesitate to ask them for help and please tell them your opinion on the look and feel of the Basement. Hosts can be contacted, among other things, for equipment, chargers to borrow or, say, tips on the most inspiring events to attend at Think Corner.
The Basement includes areas for groups, most of which are available on a first come, first served basis. We also have a group work corner that can be booked in advance to make sure your group has a table at Think Corner.
Bookable group work corner
- The corner is not soundproof, and is part of the coworking space, which makes it inappropriate for confidential work or work that requires silence.
- The corner can be booked in two-hour slots, for no more than two slots per day. One may have at most two bookings at the same time. Unfortunately, we don't accept recurring bookings.
- Check the corner availability and book the space by sending a WhatsApp message to 050 311 9810. As a rule, bookings are accepted on weekdays between 12.00 and 16.00. You can also send a message to change or cancel your booking.
- Please include your full name, email address and the time of your booking in your message. Bookings are not accepted for weekends.
- If the space is not booked, you are free to use it.
- At the start of your booking, you are free to enter the space and start working! If you don’t arrive within 15 minutes of the start of your booking, the booking will be cancelled.
- Please leave the space in an orderly condition when you leave.
The new Basement has areas reserved for independent work from which you can freely choose your favourite! The group work spaces are also freely available, but please make room for groups if other spaces are taken.
Every Thursday, part of the Basement is dedicated to intensive task-oriented work, reading or, for example, working on your master's thesis. Bring your personal project and tools with you and let the Pomodoro Technique do the rest. Work is conducted in 45-minute periods, and you can join us for a single period or even for the whole day.
You don’t have to register for Tomato Thursday, just be there in good time. The working periods begin promptly on the hour – please arrive at least 5 minutes before the announced time. Each period lasts 45 minutes, during which you quietly focus on the task at hand. Each 45-minute period is followed by a 15-minute break. Mobile phone use, talking or other disruptive behaviour is not allowed during the working periods. Music is played in the background, in addition to which people pass through the space and carry out other tasks, so if you are looking for peace and quiet, remember to bring earplugs or headphones with you.
Tomato Thursdays are cancelled for the spring 2020 due to the coronavirus situation.