Stage, located on the entrance level, is the main event space at Think Corner. Think Corner welcomes some 2,000 to 3,000 visitors every day, so there is considerable visitor traffic on the ground floor.
Stage is suitable for events with 100–200 attendees. Stage is located next to a café, and the space has tables and chairs for approximately 100 people. In addition to the tables, seating can be supplemented by installing rows of chairs in the space. Stage is not suited for organising workshops.
Stage at Think Corner is available for events held in predetermined two-hour slots, from Monday to Friday at 9.00–11.00, 13.00–15.00 and 17.00–19.00. Booking consecutive slots is not permitted.Events cannot be held simultaneously at Stage and Fönster.
The facility rent includes
● Space and furnishings for 100–200 people
● A stage (7 x 3 m) and AV equipment
● Event organisation support before the event, customer service and technical support for Think Corner equipment during the event
● Live video recording of the event with one stationary Think Corner camera and an unedited completed recording
● Visibility for the event in the University’s event calendar, on the info screens at Think Corner entrances on the day of the event and on wall projections at Stage during the event
● 4 wireless headset microphones, 2 wireless handheld microphones, 2 Catchbox microphones OR 2 wireless headset microphones, 4 wireless handheld microphones, 2 Catchbox microphones
● 2 pairs of speakers (Presonus ULT10 + ULT18 SUB)
● Line level signal is available for third party broadcasters
● The broad wall has room for two adjacent images (aspect ratio 16:9) or one very wide image (aspect ratio 3.5:1).
● The end wall at the Yliopistonkatu entrance has room for a small projection.
● Atmospheric lighting is possible in the space with various light sources, some of which are equipped with different colours.
● The service includes streaming with a single camera.
Additional services subject to a fee
● 8 wireless headset microphones, 2 wireless handheld microphones, 2 Catchbox microphones OR 6 wireless headset microphones, 4 wireless handheld microphones, 2 Catchbox microphones
● Multi-camera streaming with three to five cameras
The broad selection at Tiedekulma Cafe can provide food and drinks for any event. Nutritious breakfasts and lunches, sumptuous snacks, hors d’oeuvres and drinks – we can do it all. The Think Corner event venues are licensed to serve alcohol.
Ask more about our catering services: tiedekulma(at)fazerfoodco.fi
Book the event space
Enquiries on the suitability and availability of Stage must be made no less than four weeks before the desired event date. Please check availability in the booking calendar before submitting a facility enquiry. See also the Think Corner event policy and price list.