Your application for student exchange consists of the application form (incl. a motivation letter), a learning agreement, a transcript of records and a language certificate. In case you are applying for a traineeship as an Erasmus+ exchange student (SMS), you need also an invitation letter from your supervisor at the University of Helsinki. If you are applying as an Erasmsus+ trainee (SMP), please see the instructions for visiting students.  You will find detailed information concerning the application and the documents on this page. Exchange applicants can also apply for housing via Mobility Online. Detailed instructions concerning housing application can also be found on this page.