Career Services monitor the placement of graduates of the University of Helsinki with regular career placement reports. The monitoring takes place every other year, five years after the completion of one’s degree for master’s degrees, and two to three years for doctoral degrees. All reports are available in Finnish.
- Career Monitoring report 2016 contains:
1. Introduction: Basic information about the career monitoring survey and development of reporting on career monitoring at the University of Helsinki 2016–17
2. Support for analysis: Key figures about the development of the labour market situation of higher degree holders since 2000
3. University of Helsinki Career monitoring report. Master's level graduates and graduates of pharmacy and early childhood education, 2003–2011.
- The 2014 survey for University of Helsinki’s graduates of 2009 in comparison with the 2012 survey for graduates of 2007: results.
A large amount of information on the placement of University of Helsinki students and graduates is also available on LinkedIn. On the LinkedIn pages of the university of Helsinki you'll find over 60 000 profiles. Read also the Career paths of the graduates.
The register of the career monitoring survey at the universities of Finland for graduates with a master’s degree or discontinued bachelor’s degree.