There are 40 PIs (principle investigators) in the Viikki Plant Science Centre.
Principal Investigators (Group Leaders)
* Exploitation of genetic resources for improvement of abiotic stress responses of faba bean
* Environmental impacts and ecological services of grain legumes in cropping systems
* Innovative food uses of faba bean and other grain legumes
* Carbon, water and other biogeochemical cycles
* Biosphere-atmosphere interaction and micrometeorology of forests, wetlands, lakes and cities
* Water transport in trees and transpiration