Single cell course week program
THIS IS THE 2017 COURSE WEEK PROGRAM - THE NEW ONE WILL BE UPDATED HERE SOON!
In this course week you will learn how to prepare single cell RNAseq libraries with platforms currently existing in Helsinki (10x Genomics Chromium and Drop-seq), how to analyze the data (R/Scater or Chipster/Seurat), and enjoy the state of the art talks in the symposium.
MONDAY 25.9. (DPBM-117 and DPBM-120)
• Lectures 9:00-10:35 (Biomedicum Helsinki, seminar room 1-2), Free for all up to 60 seats, no registration (for 24 wet-lab students reserved seats in front)
9:00 Course practicalities (Pirkko Mattila / Päivi Saavalainen)
9:05 Lecture 1: DropSeq&Seq-Well systems (Päivi Saavalainen, Marc Wadsworth)
9:35 Lecture 2: 10XGenomics–system (Jenni Lahtela)
10:05-10:35 Lecture 3: ddSEQ system (Daniel Löfgren)
• Wet-lab workshop 11:30-17.00 at Single cell analytics/FIMM and Saavalainen labs (selected 24 students ONLY)
TUESDAY 26.9. (DPBM-117 and DPBM-120)
• Lectures 9:00-11:15 (Biomedicum Helsinki, lecture hall 2), free for all up to 150 seats, no registration (for 24 wet-lab students reserved seats in front)
9:00 Lecture 4: Basics to NGS - Illumina platform (Pekka Ellonen)
9:45 Lecture 5: DropSeq&Seq-Well Data Analysis workflow (Päivi Saavalainen)
10:00 Lecture 6: 10X Data Analysis workflow (Bishwa Ghimire)
10:15-10:30 Lecture 7: ddSEQ Data Analysis workflow (Christofer Flood)
• Wet-lab workshop continues 11:30-17:00 at Single cell analytics/FIMM and Saavalainen labs (Selected students ONLY)
WEDNESDAY 27.9. (DPBM-121)
Single Cell Symposium, Biomedicum, lecture hall 2. See attached program.
THURSDAY 28.9. (DPBM-117 and DPBM-120), location CSC (max 24)
• Data analysis workshop with R/Scater (R&command line skills required)
FRIDAY 29.9. (DPBM-117 and DPBM-120), location CSC (max 24)
• Data analysis workshop for beginners with Chipster platform (no R/command line skills required)
More information on the Thu/Fri workshops at CSC course page.