In this course week you will learn how to prepare single cell RNAseq libraries with platforms currently existing in Helsinki (10x Genomics Chromium and Drop-seq), how to analyze the data (R/Scater or Chipster/Seurat), and enjoy the state of the art talks in the symposium.
MONDAY 25.9. (DPBM-117 and DPBM-120)
• Lectures 9:00-10:35 (Biomedicum Helsinki, seminar room 1-2), Free for all up to 60 seats, no registration (for 24 wet-lab students reserved seats in front)
9:00 Course practicalities (Pirkko Mattila / Päivi Saavalainen)
9:05 Lecture 1: DropSeq&Seq-Well systems (Päivi Saavalainen, Marc Wadsworth)
9:35 Lecture 2: 10XGenomics–system (Jenni Lahtela)
10:05-10:35 Lecture 3: ddSEQ system (Daniel Löfgren)
• Wet-lab workshop 11:30-17.00 at Single cell analytics/FIMM and Saavalainen labs (selected 24 students ONLY)
TUESDAY 26.9. (DPBM-117 and DPBM-120)
• Lectures 9:00-11:15 (Biomedicum Helsinki, lecture hall 2), free for all up to 150 seats, no registration (for 24 wet-lab students reserved seats in front)
9:00 Lecture 4: Basics to NGS - Illumina platform (Pekka Ellonen)
9:45 Lecture 5: DropSeq&Seq-Well Data Analysis workflow (Päivi Saavalainen)
10:00 Lecture 6: 10X Data Analysis workflow (Bishwa Ghimire)
10:15-10:30 Lecture 7: ddSEQ Data Analysis workflow (Christofer Flood)
• Wet-lab workshop continues 11:30-17:00 at Single cell analytics/FIMM and Saavalainen labs (Selected students ONLY)
WEDNESDAY 27.9. (DPBM-121)
Single Cell Symposium, Biomedicum, lecture hall 2. See attached program.
THURSDAY 28.9. (DPBM-117 and DPBM-120), location CSC (max 24)
• Data analysis workshop with R/Scater (R&command line skills required)
FRIDAY 29.9. (DPBM-117 and DPBM-120), location CSC (max 24)
• Data analysis workshop for beginners with Chipster platform (no R/command line skills required)
More information on the Thu/Fri workshops at CSC course page.