Studies in Experimental Physics
There is a wide range of research and training possibilities in the Accelerator laboratory such as:
- ion beam based materials physics (IBA)
- surface analysis (XPS)
- electric and magnetic analysis of advanced materials (ferroelectrics)
- Instrumentation and programming of detector setups
The previous listing and many other topics are available for advanced laboratory works,
Pro Gradu thesis and for Doctorial thesis. Contact personnel for discussions for suitable
topics in study areas of interests.
Examples for Pro Gradu and Doctorial thesis
- Automation of PIXE setup for tree-ring analysis.
- Mapping of materials THz – absorption/reflection spectra.
- Cluster deposition of metals/metal oxides