Knowledge creation, learning and innovation development in bioeconomy 4.0 (KNOW)
This project is collaboration between HAMK Edu Research Unit and DigIT Research Group. HAMK Edu is a research unit at HAMK (Häme University of Applied Sciences), which works on competence development of transforming work and educational reforms.
The project is a ethnographic study of two innovation projects of HAMK Bioeconomy 4.0 and Carbon 4.0
- Essi Ryymin, Principal Lecturer, R&D Lead.
- Liisa Postareff, Research Manager.
- Katja Maetola, Educational Designer.
- Iivari Kunttu, Research Manager of Bio 4.0 & Carbon 4.0, Principal Research Scientist.
- Laura Lamberg, Project Researcher.