ReNEW announces a call for outreach, mobility, workshop and open access grants at Aarhus University (excluding open access support, limited funds) , Copenhagen Business School, Södertörn University, University of Helsinki, University of Iceland (excluding public outreach grants) and University of Oslo.
Eligible applicants are researchers at all stages of their careers, including PhD students and affiliated researchers, working in these above-mentioned universities. Mobility grants are also available for scholars from other universities seeking research stays in ReNEW universities.
The grants are awarded on a competitive basis for research that ties in directly with the themes of ReNEW:
Nordic cooperation and region-building;
- Democracy, governance and law;
- Public policy, gender equality and labour markets;
- Imagining Norden - branding and Nordic reputation;
- Multiculturalism and globalization;
- Nordic culture, education and media.
Deadline for applications is 13 May 2022. The next call will open in October 2022.