The date and time when registration for a particular course opens is given in the course announcement. Once the call is opened a deadline for registrations is given. Usually the call for applications opens approximately one month and closes approximately two weeks before the course starts. These are only guidelines – always check the deadlines for the course you are interested in! Please follow your email and the doctoral programme homepages to stay up-to-date on courses.
- FINDOS study guide on WebOodi
- Doctoral School in Health Sciences (DSHealth): TRANSFERABLE SKILLS courses in WebOodi
- Doctoral School in Health Sciences (DSHealth): ALL courses in WebOodi
- Search for courses at the University of Helsinki
- Course registration for doctoral candidates or undergraduates coming from outside the University of Helsinki