B&M Symposium 2020
October 15-16, 2020 (9-17 daily)
Helsinki (venue TBA, partly online)
Welcome to the annual symposium organized by the Student Council of the Doctoral Programme Brain & Mind, University of Helsinki and Aalto University!
In addition to B&M students and supervisors, we welcome other interested researchers and MSc/PhD students to this meeting. Registration to all lectures and workshop of the symposium is free. Registration will open early autumn.
Credits (NEUBM-104): 1 ECTS credit for participation in all lectures and workshops + 1 credit for a poster presentation at the symposium.
- Daphne Bavelier, Université de Genève
- Christof Koch, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- David Nichols, Purdue University
- Franz Vollenweider, University of Zürich
- Hannelore Ehrenreich, Max Planck Institute of Experimental Medicine
The Symposium is organized by the B&M Student Council 2020:
- Angelina Lesnikova, University of Helsinki, chair
- Cecilia Cannarozzo, University of Helsinki
- Adrien Gigliotta, University of Helsinki
- Marko Havu, Aalto University
- Rafael Moliner, University of Helsinki
- Anaïs Virenque, University of Helsinki
PREVIOUS B&M SYMPOSIA