The application round for studies starting in Autumn 2019 has ended. Next application round will begin in December 2019.
The Master's Programme in Urban Studies and Planning (USP) combines several degree options from two universities. The target degree is to be selected in the application process, and the application should be directed to the suitable university and according to the target degree. Here is a list of possible target degrees:
- Master of Science (Faculty of Bio and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science)
- Master of Social Sciences (Faculty of Social Sciences)
- Master of Arts (Faculty of Humanities)
- Master of Science (Architecture)
- Master of Science (Landscape Architecture)
- Master of Science (Technology/Real Estate Economics)
The applicability of previous studies is assessed according to the selected target degree. For example, a student aiming for a Master of Social Science degree at the University of Helsinki has to have suitable previous studies to qualify for the target degree, and the application has to be made for the University of Helsinki. The chosen target degree cannot be later changed.