Instructions for the motivation letter in admission 2019
In your on-line application, you are asked to answer spesific questions. Your answers comprise the motivation letter (separate motivation letter documents will not be evaluated). It would be a good idea to write the answers first ready e.g. in notepad, wordpad or similar (without formatting) and then copy-paste them to the application form.
The motivation letter should be written in English. For each answer, you can use a maximum of 2000 characters (including spaces).
The questions are the following :
- Why are you interested in the TRANSMED Master’s program?
- What makes you a good applicant?
- Please describe what other studies (if any) in addition to the degree that you are applying with, have you completed or are pursuing at the moment
- What are your special interests in research?
- Describe strategies you will use concerning opportunities/challenges of
- group learning and studying independently
- studying in a multicultural environment
- an all-English educational programme