All teachers of the International Business Law (IBL) programme are highly experienced and internationally oriented researchers in their own field of law. All research findings are published in esteemed national and international journals and other publications. Furthermore, most IBL teachers have been rewarded for their excellence in research.
Currently such topics as digitalization, globalization and financial markets are pivotal themes in international business law research. Also multidisciplinary aspects are important and legal research work is connected to, e.g., economics, technology and politics.
Focus areas of the Faculty of Law research:
1. Law across boundaries and globalising law
2. National legal system and its Nordic characteristics and European connections
3. Law, digitalisation and technology
4. Law and sustainability
5. Law, security, welfare and privacy
6. Legal basis and regulation of markets and business
You can familiarize youself with some of our top research projects below. Also check our People page to get to know our teaching staff and researchers. More information about research and researchers is available in TUHAT research database.