During your Master’s studies, you can
- Develop your expertise in linguistic or literary studies
- Strengthen your understanding of theoretical approaches and research methods within English Studies
- Strengthen your language skills, academic writing skills and presentation skills
- Participate in research projects
- Participate in the Master’s thesis seminar, during which you will write your thesis
Goal, contents and structure
The Master’s programme in English Studies offers a wide range of courses in English linguistics, literatures in English and the teaching of...
International scope and cooperation
During your studies, you can engage in international activities in many ways at foreign universities and in Finland. If you have not been...
An MA in English Studies prepares you for a variety of jobs, and our graduates have been successful in finding employment. If...