The Master’s programme comprises 120 credits and it is possible to complete the degree in two years, in accordance with an approved personal study plan. The degree includes
- 80 cr of advanced courses, including
- shared courses within the programme,
- courses within the programme which support the thesis topic,
- the Master’s thesis, 30 cr
- 40 cr of other courses from your own or other programmes
- may include a work-orientation period
The degree structure is explained in more detail in study guidelines. The whole structure including all courses is in WebOodi. Courses organized in the Academic year 2017-2018 can be found in the courses page.
An overview of the structure is shown below.