If you have completed or are completing your degree in Pakistan, you must submit the education documentation awarded by your university. Degree certificates and transcript of records must always be awarded by the main university or a college with degree-awarding status. Educational documents granted by affiliated colleges will not be accepted.

The degree certificate and transcript of records must be certified (attested) by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). Each page of the transcript of records and the degree certificate must be stamped and signed by the HEC. All copies must carry an original stamp by the HEC. Copies certified before September 20, 2009 are not accepted, as the copies must be verifiable from HEC’s online service.

Further information can be found on the HEC website the HEC website.