The University’s Student Services, Helsinki University Library and Helpdesk for IT support are also at your service in summer 2020. Further details are available on this page.
Student services for those interested in studying at the Open University
- Guidance and advice is available throughout the summer at email@example.com.
- You can also ask for advice by phone or through a chat service. Check the hours here: University of Helsinki Admission Services.
Student services for Open University students
- Student services can be reached by email throughout the summer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The student services phone service and chat will be on a summer break from 22 June to 2 August 2020. Detailed hours are available here: Open University student services.
- The education specialists who coordinate the study programmes are on summer holiday primarily in July. You will be able to reach them again in August.
Helsinki University Library
- Kaisa House is open with limited services during the coronavirus situation. Learning spaces and campus libraries will be reopened from the August onwards.
- Further information: Library services in the exceptional situation caused by the coronavirus
University of Helsinki Helpdesk IT support
- The Helpdesk provides services through a chat service, by phone and email as well as with a chat bot throughout the summer.
- Further information and contact details: Helpdesk
The Open University wishes everyone a good summer in these exceptional times, rewarding studies and much joy in learning!