The University of Helsinki has implemented exceptional emergency measures due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- The latest information on the coronavirus situation at the University of Helsinki.
- The effect of coronavirus on teaching.
- The effect of coronavirus on your studies.
Below are further details from the Faculty of Social Sciences.
Updated on 22 December.
Organisation of teaching in the Faculty
- Teaching, as a rule, continues to be organised remotely
- Examinarium exams already in the system can be arranged and students can also register for them during the period 30.11.2020 to 10.1.2021.
- Faculty exams will not be held in lecture rooms during autum 2020.
- Students from the Faculty of Social Sciences will find more information on changes in teaching on the course pages. Students in faculty examinations must register as usual. At the end of the registration period, the teachers responsible for the exam will be in contact with the students regarding the way the exam is conducted.