- The latest information and instructions on the coronavirus situation at the University of Helsinki.
- The effect of coronavirus on teaching.
- The effect of coronavirus on your studies.
Below are further details from the Faculty of Arts.
- Complementary information for students at the Faculty of Arts
- Students in faculty examinations must register as usual. At the end of the registration period, the teachers responsible for the exam will be in contact with the students regarding the way the exam is conducted.
- Reminder: the teacher updates the change information related to the way in which he or she implements his or her course on the course page. If you are not familiar with using the course page, see instructions on Instruction for teaching -page.
Technical equipment, such as microphones and headphones: it is recommended that necessary and affordable additional supplies be purchased independently, as delivery to the Metsätalo is slow and difficult at the moment. You can reserve Unitube for higher quality recordings. For more information, please see The effect of coronavirus on teaching -page.
Only the most critical work should be conducted at the University’s premises. Members of the University community will work remotely, whenever possible, until 13 April.
In order to protect your own health and that of others all staff members must follow the orders given by the government and the UH regarding remote work especially after returning from abroad. One of the measures decided by the Government 16.3.2020: “Finns and permanent residents in Finland returning from abroad will be placed in quarantine-like conditions for two weeks.”
At the University of Helsinki a separate agreement on work abroad is always made before leaving abroad to work. Please fill in a disquisition of working abroad in the SAP HR system.