Think Corner - University of Helsinki
Wednesday 20.2.2019 at 14-16
How can we support and strengthen the impact of science? How can we ensure that the EU will make success in reaching 3% in R&D investments of GDP – or Finland its target of 4%? And what’s more important – how to ensure that the results of excellent research are utilized when possible – as European social or commercial innovations? Is there European added value to be found?
Live stream https://www.helsinki.fi/fi/unitube/video/21082
For program and registration:
You are warmly welcome to join the discussion!
- Vice rector for Research Paula Eerola / University of Helsinki
- Senior adviser Laura Pontiggia / ERC Executive Agency
Excellent research: A proof of concept?
- Prof. Minna Nyström
- Associate prof. Helder A. Santos
Tiina Sikanen, University researcher, docent in pharmaceutical chemistry
- Vice rector for Research Paula Eerola/ University of Helsinki
- MP Sari Multala/ Committee for Education and Culture, Parliament of Finland
- Senior adviser Laura Pontiggia/ ERCEA
- Associate prof. Helder A. Santos/ University of Helsinki
- Executive director Jukka Häyrynen, Business Finland
This project has received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme grant agreement n°672302
University of Helsinki
+358 50 4150286