Access to instruments
FIMM-HCA services are open to all academic and commercial users. New academic users are required to:
- Fill in the user access form
- Have a meeting with the unit personnel about the project
- Participate into mandatory 2 hours training to use the microscope
- Do the first imaging experiment together with the unit personnel
- Acknowledgements: If you use FIMM-HCA services, you are asked to acknowledge the unit in your publication and inform the unit after publication. Here is an example sentence: FIMM High Content Imaging and Analysis unit services were used for imaging and data analysis.
After all requirements are fulfilled, the user can gain personal access to the instruments after successfully acquired the knowledge to operate the instruments.
University of Helsinki users who have gained personal usage access can make reservations using Outlook Calendar. Search for Opera Phenix calendar in Outlook. All reservations require FIMM-HCA personnel confirmation.
Other academic and commercial users should contact the unit personnel (email@example.com) to schedule imaging time.