We offer various guided tours that enrich the museum experience. Languages: Finnish, Swedish, English, Estonian.
For now we accept guided tours reservations for cultural walks in the city center campus. A group includes max. 15 people. We follow the safety recommendations and hygiene rules.
Guided tours of the exhibition "The Power of Thought":
The standard tour lasts 60 minutes and costs 60 euros.
- A Cultural Walk, exploring the City centre campus and the museum exhibition, approx. 90 min / 90 €.
- Medicine from the Year 1640 to Present Day, 60 min / 60 €.
- 375 Years of Student Life, 60 min / 60 €.
- Academic Freedom, Sisterhood and Equality, 60 min / 60 €.
- A guided tour for schools (comprehensive schools), 30 min / 25 €.
To book a tour, contact: