University of Helsinki has access to SciFinder-n until 10.11.
SciFinder-n includes the following new features and content compared to Classic SciFinder-Web
* automatic search history
* auto-suggest and unlimited reference, structure and reaction answer sets
* Boolean operators i.e. (total OR synthesis) AND "natural product"
* combination of text searches with structures
* multiple searches simultaneously
* new world class relevance ranking and Citation map with onward and backward citations
* search with an asterisk "*" using SLART both left and right-hand-truncation
- "Mu*ller" finds Muller, Mueller, Müller and Mller)
- "benzene*" finds 4-[(1R)-2-Amino-1-hydroxyethyl]-1,2-benzenediol)
* monitoring on reactions and Markush structures (Alerts)
* filtering Regulatory information with truncation to identify compounds by chemical name from international or national chemical lists
* MethodsNow to 5 million analytical and synthetic method protocols including step-by-step instructions, instruments and recipes ( CAS Method Nr )
* PatentPak which covers 14 million searchable patent full-texts and pin-pointed substance location in patents including all substance names and structures tagged with CAS Nr
* CAS Retrosynthesis Planner which is our new "Computer-Aided Synthetic Design" CASD software which allows to create retrosynthesis process to make known target molecules including intermediates, their cost and yields from indexed experimental reaction pathways.
Also in Helka-database.
Feedback you can send to email@example.com