Researchers and students are encouraged to use Medieval Studies -database and
- Explore articles written by top international contributors in the newly commissioned and exclusive reference work, the Encyclopedia of the Global Middle Ages.
- Browse a library of over 150 eBooks ranging from primary texts to research monographs, companions, primary source readers and more
- View 11 medieval maps from the British Library and newly digitized and rare incunabula & illuminated manuscripts Senate House Library, London.
- Discover a wealth of material culture object images from the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Navigate and contextualize key content by time and region using the interactive timeline
Also available in Helka-database.
Feedback you can send to email@example.com