Information Seeking and Management for Thesis Writers MOOC (Online Course)
- find sources for your research
- manage references
- evaluate information
- avoid plagiarism
Information Seeking: Humanities, Social and Educational Sciences
- identify keywords as part of an effective search strategy
- use appropriate online databases to locate and identify articles and materials relevant to your research inquiries
- evaluate information sources
RefWorks Reference Management
- import references from various research databases to your RefWorks-account
- import fulltext
- organize and edit your references
- create in-text citations and bibliography
How to find courses?
You may browse the course selection (mostly in Finnish) on the library web site.