The following new e-resources are now available for researchers and students in the University of Helsinki:
- U.S. Declassified Documents Online. The types of materials include intelligence studies, policy papers, diplomatic correspondence, cabinet meeting minutes, briefing materials, and domestic surveillance and military reports.
- Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law including the new encyclopedia Max Planck Encyclopedia of International Procedural Law
- Encyclopaedia of Islam THREE. It is a unique and invaluable reference tool, an essential key to understanding the world of Islam, and the authoritative source not only for the religion, but also for the believers and the countries in which they live.
- Nag Hammadi Bibliography Online. Nag Hammadi Bibliography Online (NHBO) is a cross-searchable database of books, articles and reviews, which contribute to the study of Gnosticism and early Christianity.
- The E-Library of the Kandidaattikustannus includes the following e-books: Kliininen farmakologia ja lääkehoito, Ortopedia, Käsikirurgia, Laboratoriolääketiede: kliininen kemia ja hematologia sekä Traumatologia. Reference work Therapia Fennica is also included. All these e-books can also be found as printed books in the collection of the Meilahti Campus Library.
- ClinicalKey is the large medical e-resource including medical books, journals, clinical overviews, drug monographs, multimedia and videos.
- MOT Kokonaispalvelu includes large collection of dictionaries
All these new e-resources are available in Helka-database.
E-library questions are answered in firstname.lastname@example.org