Helsinki University Library's customer service is closed due to the staff development day on Wednesday January 11.
Library premises are open and available on a self-service basis as follows; Main Library Kaisa House 8-20, Kumpula Campus Library 8-18, Meilahti Campus Library 8-16 and Viikki Campus Library 8-20.
At the Self Service Library you can borrow and return material using the self-service machines, collect arrived requests from the self-service shelf and use the library facilities and devices.
When the customer service is closed you can not
- pay fees at the customer service desk,
- get a Helka library card,
- collect interlibrary loans,
- collect or return a key for a storage mobile unit,
- use the ID Point identification service, or
- receive any personal guidance.
Library phone service is available at 8 am - 8 pm, call 02941 23920.
Chat service on the library website is closed.