The database Criminal Justice in America: U.S. Attorney General Opinions, Reports, and Publications in HeinOnline has been updated. The database is completely reorganized, the material is subject-coded and significantly increased. The collection is given a new name, Criminal Justice & Criminology, which is more reflective of its new content.
Database is now expanded beyond the work of the U.S. Department of Justice, focusing on how criminal justice systems have changed in American and English law over time. This is resource for researching criminal behavior, the criminal justice system, and the societal impact of crime.
HeinOnline can be used in the Helsinki University network. It contains these databases among others:
- Law Journal Library
- English Reports
- European Centre for Minority Issues
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals (IFLP)
- Legal Classics
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure
- Medicine and Law
- Pentagon Papers
- Slavery in America and the World: History, Culture & Law
- Women and the Law (Peggy)
- World Constitutions Illustrated