Renting meeting rooms
Helsinki University Library facilities may be rented for events arranged by academic communities, as well as by public and non-profit corporations, associations and NGOs.
Two meeting rooms are available for rent in Kaisa House.
Seventh floor in Kaisa House, meeting room 7062
- 110 m2
- Table seats 36
- Max. 50 persons
- AV equipment and two video projectors
- Wired and wireless internet connection
- Laptop computer
- Two video projectors
- Sound system
- Wired and wireless microphones
- Kramer Via Connect Pro system to connect your own device
Second floor in Kaisa House, meeting room 2024
- 39 m2
- Max. 12 persons
- The room can be booked by University of Helsinki alumni from Monday to Friday between 16.00 and 20.00 and on Saturdays from 11.00 to 17.00.
- Video projector
- Wireless and wired internet connection
- Sound system
- Webcam with a stand
- Conference microphone
- Kramer Via Connect Pro system to connect your won device
Software in Kaisa-sali and alumni room:
- Windows 10
- Adobe Reader
- Micsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome browsers
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Access, Excel, OneNote, Powerpoint, Publisher, Word, Teams)
- VLC media player
Renting library facilities
Helsinki University Library follows the guidelines of the University’s Facilities and Properties sector.
!!! TÄHÄN TILAVUOKRIEN HINNASTO
!!! VARMISTA KUVIEN OIKEUDET. KUVIA VOI VAIHTAA:
Facilities are not rented out for party political or religious events or for commercial events that compete with the University’s activities (for example, seminars and training courses subject to a fee).
The use of meeting rooms is always subject to a facility rent.
Marketing the events
Event organisers are responsible for the content and production of marketing materials related to their event.
For organisers of public events, the library offers a place to hang their poster in the library if required, as well as a portable A4 and A3 size noticeboard for the day of the event.
Use of the library info screen is priced separately.