If you are an exchange student or a visiting student, you are only allowed to take courses in English Philology if your major in the University of Helsinki is English Philology.
Erasmus+ student, you cannot take courses of English Philology unless you study at the Department of English (or equivalent) in one of the following universities and your Department has an agreement with English Philology at the University of Helsinki:
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
- Bangor University
- Eötvös Loránd University
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Université de Poitiers
- University of Cambridge (only PhD level students)
- University of Glasgow
- University of Nottingham
- University of Sheffield
- University of Zürich
- Universität Paderborn (since the academic year 2016-2017)
- Universität Wien
- Universität zu Köln
- French philology students of the Université de la Sorbonne Nouvelle (Paris III) accepted to have English Philology as their major in the University of Helsinki.
There are no exceptions to this rule.
Updated on 14th of September 2015/ NT