Have you suspended your studies? Did you forget to register for the academic year? Do you wish to change your major subject or complete studies at the University of Helsinki which you can then include in a degree at your home university? This page contains information for those who have suspended their studies or have registered as non-attending students, or are intending to come to the University of Helsinki to complete postgraduate studies. Instructions for attending students can be found on the Flamma intranet.