Faculty course catalogues
Course catalogues can be found on WebOodi and can be viewed without logging in.
- Click on “Course catalogues” and select the appropriate faculty (open the faculty’s course catalogues by clicking the plus sign next to the faculty title).
- Now you can see the course catalogues of the different departments.
- When you select a department, you can see the course catalogues of the different (major) subjects.
- Once you open the course catalogue of a particular major subject and then click open the drop-down menu at the top of the page of the course catalogue in question, you can see a list of course catalogues from previous years.
- Degree requirements can be found under the “Structure of degree” tab.
Further information on teaching at the Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry can be found on the My Studies website.
You can also search for and view information on teaching on the Search for courses website without logging in.