Abstract Submissions are accepted only electronically by using the on-line submission system.
Accepted contributions will be presented either as oral or poster presentations according to the decision of the Scientific Committee. Acceptance of the abstract is subject to acceptance by the Scientific Committee and the Committee has all rights to accept or reject the abstract.
The final date to submit your abstract is August 1st, 2022 at 23.59 CET. Authors will be notified of acceptance of their contributions and the type of presentation (oral or poster presentation) by August 8, 2022 (subject to changes). Participants with accepted abstract will be offered a possibility to register with the early registration fee after receiving their acceptance letter. As there are very few oral presentation slots available, authors submitting an abstract for oral presentation, but not selected, will be given the option to present a poster.
All accepted abstracts will be published on the Symposium webpages, subject to the author registering as a paid delegate. The accepted abstracts will be published as typed by the author, including any errors in grammar, spelling or scientific facts.
If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact the congress secretariat directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for Abstract Submission
The abstract topic should be related to one of these themes:
1. Clinical investigation, clinical trial
2. Pediatric disease
3. Acute leukemia
5. Multiple myeloma, plasma dyscrasia
7. New technologies for functional precision medicine
8. Data analytics, AI/ML, big data for precision medicine
The title should be typed in using small letters, title starting with a capital letter, and should not exceed 20 words. Do NOT type the full title in capital letters.
The title should clearly define the topic.
Authors and Affiliations
Please fill in the author details as requested on the form. The compulsory details are: Affiliation (organization), Country, First name and Last name. Kindly mark only one author as the presenter.
Body of the abstract
The maximum size of the abstract is 400 words. The 400-word limit does not include the title or author details of the abstract; the limit is for the actual text of the abstract. The abstract must be written in English. The abstract should logically contain the following issues: Objectives, Research question, Materials and methods, Results and Conclusion.
Terms and conditions
In submitting an abstract all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author / presenter listed agree with the content of this abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author / presenter.
- I have checked the accuracy of the information and referencing within this abstract.
- I understand that should my abstract be accepted for presentation, I am required to complete a registration. I understand that my abstract will not be published until my registration and full payment has been received.
- I hereby provide permission for the Organisers and Committee of the Symposium to publish my abstract in the Symposium.
- I understand that my abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted and that no editing to grammar or spelling will be undertaken by the Organizing Committee.
1. Log in to the abstract submission page. If you have created an account please use your passwords. If you are logging in for the first time please select the Create New Account –option. Kindly notice that only abstracts submitted using the on-line system can be accepted.
1. Fill in your e-mail address and your preferred password. Click Create New Account.
2. Click Update Contact Information and then Create Contact
2. Select Abstract Submission from the top of the page.
3. Fill in the requested details:
1. Type in the title according to the instructions given
2. Choose the theme
3. Fill in the author details
4. Type your abstract to the text field.
5. Preview your abstract and click Continue
6. Accept the terms and conditions and then submit your abstract by clicking Submit
At any time in the process you can click the Save As Draft button to save your incomplete submission and return to it later. You can edit – until the submission deadline - the draft version of your abstract. Once you have clicked “Submit” you can no longer edit your abstract.
The deadline for abstract submission is August 1st, 2022.
Link for abstract submission: