Information for attendees
This information is meant for those registered for our 7th annual Doctoral Students' Conference (De)naturalising Extractivism: Investigating its Social Orders and Resistances.
Please share your thoughts and ideas on social media using #HelsinkiPhDConf.
We will be using Zoom for all the sessions in our conference. If you are not familiar with the platform, read more on how to join a meeting on Zoom.
When attending the event
- Please make sure your microphone is muted and the camera is off.
- You can use the chat throughout the session, but questions and comments for speakers will be addressed after the talks or after each talk (session chairs decide)
- At the end of the session participants are welcome to ask questions either by writing them on the chat or via audio and video (for this please use the ‘hand raise’ function in Zoom and wait for the discussant to give you a turn.)
- Remember to mute your microphone and turn off your camera after your question.
- If you have any technical difficulties or practical questions, use the chat to voice your issue.
- Possible links and materials will be posted on the chat or after the event via email.