We welcome abstracts (max 200 words in English) for conference papers/posters that report from or reflect on research related to the conference theme through various theoretical, methodological, and empirical approaches, including:
- Research on aging and care
- Contributions to relational theory
- Research on meaning in life
- Research on death and dying
As this is a multi-disciplinary conference, abstracts need to communicate clearly with delegates from a wide range of disciplines. Please submit all abstracts MeRelainfo@gmail.com.
Remember to indicate whether you are presenting a paper or a poster. Please also state your name and title, institutional affiliation and contact details and attach your abstract to the message.
Closing date for submissions: 1 March 2019.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: 15 March 2019
Other important dates:
- Acceptance of presentations by 15 April 2019.
- Registration closes 1 June 2019.