- Registration is now open. Please register here.
- Deadline for Early Bird registration: 15 May 2018
- The registration fees (€) are:
Until May 15, 2018 Until July 31, 2018 From Aug 1, 2018 Delegates 500 650 750 Pregraduate or graduate students 350 450
The registration includes
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception on Sept 4
- Entrance to the exhibition and poster area
- Lunch buffet
- Coffee/tea in the morning and in the afternoon
- Conference excursion on Sept 6
- Conference dinner on Sept 6
- All participants are obliged to wear the name tag at all times
Accompanying persons' fee is 225 €, and includes the Welcome reception on Sept 4, the Conference excursion, and the Conference Dinner on Sept 6, 2018.
- For registrations cancelled by or on Aug 1, 2018, full refund of the registration fee (deduction of an administrative fee of EUR 50)
- For registrations cancelled after Aug 1, 2018, no refunds will be made
Method of payment
You can pay your registration fees by credit card or against invoice (cheques will not be accepted). If you wish to pay against invoice, EUR 14 invoicing fee will be added to the invoice.
For additional information or help if you meet problems when registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract submission is now open. Please submit your abstract here.
- Deadline for Abstract submission: 31 March 2018
- Decisions on the acceptance of abstracts and selection of the short oral presentations: 30 April 2018
General information and instructions for abstract submission
Abstracts can only be submitted electronically by using the online submission system.
When you start, please create a new account and make sure to give a valid email address. You can choose your own password. Please remember the password for future login.
Contributions will be accepted either as oral presentations or posters according to the decision of the Organizing Committee. On the abstract form you can choose your presentation type preference from “poster”, “talk only” or “talk or poster. The Committee reserves the right to accept or reject abstracts.
The abstracts will be evaluated after the submission has closed on 31 March. Authors will be notified of acceptance by 30 April.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Programme/Abstracts book, subject to the authors' confirmation and paid registration. The accepted abstracts will be published as typed by the author.
If you have any questions regarding the submission process, please contact the conference secretariat directly at email@example.com.
Instructions for Abstract Submission
Please pick the session that best describes your topic:
- Lipid-induced modulation of protein function
- Inter-organelle lipid trafficking
- Regulation of lipid synthesis, catabolism and storage
- Novel lipid probes for studying lipid transport and metabolism
- Lipids in inflammation
- Lipids as markers for health and disease
The title should clearly define the topic. The title should be typed using small letters, starting with a capital letter and should not exceed 15 words. Do NOT type the full title in capital letters.
Authors and Affiliations
Please fill in the author details as requested on the form: Affiliation (organization), Country, First name and Last name. Kindly mark only one author as the presenter. If an author has multiple affiliations, they should be indicated here (eg. 1,2).
Body of the abstract
The maximum length of the abstract text is 350 words. The 350 word limit does not include the title or author details. The abstract must be written in English and be structured, i.e., organized under the subheadings Background, Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions. Please do not include any pictures or graphics at submission.
Terms and conditions
In submitting an abstract all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author / presenter listed agrees with the content of this abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author / presenter.
- I have checked the accuracy of the information and referencing within this abstract.
- I understand that should my abstract be accepted for presentation, I am required to complete a conference registration. I understand that my abstract will not be published until my registration and full payment have been received.
- I hereby permit the Organizing Committee to publish my abstract in the Programme/Abstracts book and on the Conference website.
- I understand that my abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted and that no editing will be undertaken by the Organizing Committee.
The submission process
1. Log in to the abstract submission page. If you are logging in for the first time, please select the Create New Account -option. Kindly note that only abstracts submitted using the online system can be accepted.
1. Fill in your e-mail address and your preferred password. Click Create New Account.
2. Click Update Contact Information and then Create Contact
2. Select Abstract Submission from the top of the page.
3. Fill in the requested details:
- Type in the title according to the instructions given
- Choose the preferred presentation type
- Choose the session
- Fill in the author details
- Type your abstract to the text field
- Preview your abstract and click Continue
- Accept the terms and conditions and submit your abstract by clicking Submit
You can click the Save As Draft button at any time in the process to save your submission draft and return to it at a later time. You can edit the draft until the submission deadline. Once you have clicked “Submit” you can no longer edit your abstract.
The deadline for abstract submission is March 31, 2018.